Expanding your business and finding qualified Canadian workers are not always possible, which impacts your business productivity and performance. Turning to a temporary foreign worker to fill in the gap when labour shortage hits, you might be the solution for your business. This process can be complicated and time consuming, which again takes a toll on your business’s productivity. At Gentium Immigration we take care of the whole process for you! We will find you qualified candidates, and once you have made a selection, we can take on the immigration process for you, while you focus on your business.
- Diagnostic Consultation
- We will evaluate your business needs, and its eligibility to hire international workers. At this stage we will provide you with all the information you need to fully understand the international recruitment process and the immigration process.
- Recruitment Plan Development
- At this stage we will analyze your recruitment efforts in Canada, offer feedback, and develop a recruitment plan with you that fits your industry, area, and your needs.
- We will also develop a plan for international recruitment and find you suitable candidates to fill your employment shortage.
- Immigration & Recruitment Solutions
- At this stage you will select the candidate(s) that best suit your company’s needs.
- The immigration process starts here. We will represent you before the Government of Canada, and Quebec (if applicable), in the hiring of the foreign worker.
- We will also take care of his/her immigration process.
- Settlement and Integration
- At Gentium immigration we take integration very seriously. We want our workers to love their new life, their job, and their new home country. We provide newcomers with personalized preparation and information to ensure their integration, and settlement in their new workplace and community. This enhances employee retention.
- In collaboration with our partners we are able to offer English and French language classes both online and in person for your new hires, including preparation for the language exams required by immigration.
- At this stage we will also plan, along with your help, to support the foreign worker in becoming a permanent resident.